The Bottom Line
- Solid construction with high quality materials
- Reliable even heating
- Built to last
- Very small two burner grill
- Comes with no extras - this is a very simple grill
- Some stainless steel body parts are low quality stainless
- Two 13,000 BTU Stainless Steel burners
- 350 square inches of primary cooking area with 458 square inches of total cooking area
- 26,000 BTUs from the main burners
- Porcelain enameled steel, cast aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction
- Cross over piezoelectric ignition
- Porcelain enameled flavorizer bars greatly reduce flare-ups
- 24/7 Weber support (they can even answer grilling questions)
- Solid welded frame gives it a very stable feel that many gas grills lack
- Grill cover and propane tank is extra
Guide Review - Weber Spirit E-210 Gas Grill
In the early days (the 1980's) of the Weber gas grill the spirit line was their smallest and least expensive grill. With the 2007 model year, Weber as restored this line. The new spirit is made in China so that Weber could actually reduce the price (last years equivalent model ran around $500USD). You will be able to find this grill virtually everywhere for around $320USD.
The Weber Spirit E-210 has two 13,000 BTU stainless steel burners under two porcelain coated steel cooking grates. The grease management system of this grill reduces flare-ups and the firebox design gives you a very even heat (though they it tends to be a little hotter on the left side). Ignition is from a push button, pizo electric igniter which shouldn't clog anytime soon.
Weber ranks amongst the best grills on the market and you pay for that quality and the 24/7 support. This is a basic grill that won't give you a lot of versatility but it will give you dependable performance for many years to come and with a good warranty you'll be able to keep it fixed up and working like new long than most grill last.