Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 4-6 extra large baked potatoes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Ranch dry seasoning mix
- 8 ounces whipped butter or margarine
- 3 cups fine shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh scallions
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Wash the potatoes and wrap them with aluminum foil. Place the wrapped potatoes over the void side of the grill, close the grill lid, and cook for 1 1/2 hours or until the potatoes soften. Remove the potatoes and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and the Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning mix.
Cut each potato open and add butter, seasoned sour cream, cheese, scallions, and bacon bits. For added impact, try topping your overstuffed potatoes with grilled chicken, turkey, beef, or pork.