Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Ranch dry seasoning mix
- 4 tablespoons butter – room temperature
- 8 ears fresh corn on the cob – husks and silk removed
- 2 poblano peppers
- 1 small red onion – finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes – stemmed, rinsed, and cut in half
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar for dressing
Remove the corn from the grill to cool and place the peppers in a paper bag to cool. Once cool enough to handle peel, seed and stem the peppers and chop into 1/4-inch pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
With a sharp knife, scrape the corn into the bowl with the peppers. Add the onion, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. In another bowl, stir the olive oil and vinegar together until emulsified. Pour the Oil and vinegar mixture over the salad and toss until well coated.