These quick and easy veggie kebabs make a great main or side dish. You can even put them together and freeze them for when you need a quick grilled meal.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large onion, halved and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
Thread vegetables onto skewers, alternating between the items. Place in a shallow baking dish. Combine lemon juice, vinegar, Italian seasoning and salt. Pour over kebabs. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight. Preheat grill. Place skewers on grill over medium heat and grill for 10 minute or until done, turning occasionally as needed.