These grilled steaks are rubbed down with rosemary and garlic, then served up with a blue cheese and walnut sauce. A really great way to top off a delicious steak.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Serves 2
- 2 top sirloin steaks
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 3/4 teaspoons rosemary, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
Combine cheese, butter, parsley and 3/4 teaspoon of rosemary. Mix well. Add walnuts and mix. Blend remaining rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pat steaks dry and rub each with 2 teaspoons of garlic mixture. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Preheat grill. Grill steaks the way you like them (see Grilling Steaks). Cut into serving pieces and top with blue cheese mixture.