Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 23 minutes
Total Time: 53 minutes
Yield: Serves 2
- 2 beef eye of round steaks (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- Salt and pepper
Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 19 to 23 minutes for medium rare doneness, turning occasionally. (Do not overcook.) Carve steaks into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with artichoke mixture.
Makes 2 to 4 servings.