The Bottom Line
- Good offset smoker for a small price
- Large cooking area
- Works well as a grill and a smoker
- Good features
- Typically sold without the firebox
- Temperature control can be difficult
- 830 square inches of cooking surface
- Heavy duty cast iron cooking grates
- Large wooden tray in front of smoker for use as a work table
- Firebox has a removable ash tray for easy clean up
- Adjustable coal great for better temperature control when grilling
Guide Review - Char-Griller Smokin' Pro
With firebox attached this unit gives you a lot of great features including an adjustable coal grate and pull out ash tray for easy clean up. Remember that the fire box, necessary for good smoking, is an optional item in many stores. Search around and you should be able to find the whole unit on sale.
The Char-Griller Pro is a great charcoal grill as well. The large capacity and adjustable coal grate will give you the ability to grill up lots of food quickly with great flavor.
This unit (and similar Char-Griller products) are found in a variety of stores. If you want a good smoker but don't want to spend a lot track one of these units down.