The Bottom Line
- Versatile function
- Good temperature control
- High heat output from the gas burner for grilling, frying and boiling
- Poor instruction manual
- Poor quality igniter
- One 45,000 BTU cast iron burner
- Push button electric ignition
- Two porcelain coated cooking grates that hold up to 50 pounds
- 10.5 quart fry/boiling pot with basket included
- Porcelain coated steel construction
- Built in temperature gauge
- Removable charcoal basket for charcoal smoking or grilling
Guide Review - Masterbuilt 7 in 1 Smoker/Cooker
The 7 in 1 name refers to the use of this unit as a gas smoker, charcoal smoker, gas grill, charcoal grill, camp stove, deep fryer, and a seafood broiler. Basically this is a propane burner on a stand with a multi-function cooking chamber on top. The function you get out of the unit is really up to you and what you want to use it for. Because of the small size and easy portability this is a great unit to take on the road or pack away if need be. This is a very good unit for tailgating and camping.
At a round $150 this unit gives you a lot of cooking abilities for the price. The good construction means you should be able to keep it running for many years.