The Bottom Line
- Large capacity smoker
- Dual burner design gives wide range of temperatures
- Doors fit tightly
- Limited quality construction
- Two 10,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- Five chrome plated steel cooking grates with two standard, two jerky, and one rib rack
- Seven cubic foot capacity
- Powder coated steel sheet metal construction
- Dual door design with a large door to access the cooking chamber and a smaller door to access wood and water pans
- Push button piezoelectric ignition
- Made in China by Outdoor Leisure Products
Guide Review - Smoke Hollow 44-Inch Gas Smoker
The dual burner design gives this gas powered smoker a wide temperature range which is easily adjusted once you get the hang of it. The smoke product is good for a gas smoker and the water and smoker pans have large enough capacity that they don't need to be refilled continuously.
Large and competent, the only real limitation of this smoker is the construction. While good, it isn't great and the burners and core components in the bottom of the smoker, where stuff drips, is lower in quality and prone to corrosion. For the size and quality, at $400USD this is a good smoker, for the person who doesn't want to make a big investment, but does want to make a lot of barbecue (or jerky).