This is a quick and easy way to add a great Greek flavor to most anything you want to cook. Try combining this seasoning with olive oil and lemon juice to make a great marinade. Use when any recipe calls for Greek seasoning.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 1/3 cup
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon beef-flavored bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon ground nutmeg
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container. Keep in a cool, dark place.