This is a great spice rub that works well with most anything. It also makes enough for you to keep it on hand. Store in an airtight container and it will stay good for months, but remember that herbs and spices lose their flavor over time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons cayenne
- 5 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 6 tablespoons salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dried thyme
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container. Keep in a cool, dark place.