This is a great rub to put on prime rib. The combination of flavors with the olive oil make a good slow roasted rib roast perfect. Whether you are roasting, grilling or smoking this is a great rub.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and even. Spread evenly over the surface of the prime rib roast.