This is a great rub to put on prime rib. The combination of flavors with the olive oil make a good slow roasted rib roast perfect. Whether you are roasting, grilling or smoking this is a great rub.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 1 cup/240 mL
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup/60 mL olive oil
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL Seasoned Salt
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and even. Spread evenly over the surface of the prime rib roast.