This dry rub is loaded up with lots of ground chilies giving it both heat and a very unique flavor.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
- 2 dried Ancho peppers, seeds removed
- 8 smoked Habanero chilies include seeds for the brave
- 8 Chipotle peppers, seeds optional
- 4 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon savory
Place everything in blender or grinder and turn into dust. Store in an airtight container, in a cool dark place.