Claudia sent me this recipe for this great rib rub. This is a great general pork rub that you can use an any cut, but it is particularly good on ribs.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 1/4 cup
- 1/8 cup paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 2 teaspoons dried whole oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried whole thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Mix together and store in an air-tight container. When preparing pork ribs, generously coat the rib meat with rub. Allow 30 minutes for rub flavors to start sinking into the meat before you grill or smoke.