This is a quick and easy way to add a great Greek flavor to most anything you want to cook. This is one rub you'll want to keep close at hand to rub in or sprinkle on most anything.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 3/4 cup
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon beef-flavored bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container. Keep in a cool, dark place.