This savory wet rub is perfect for turkey. The combination of flavors with a touch of acid carry these herbs into the meat. Make sure you get the rub under the skin to get the flavors to the meat.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Makes about 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 teaspoons onion, minced
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.