Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 1/3 cup/80 mL
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL paprika
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL basil
Combine all ingredients and store in an air tight container. Makes enough rub for a 20 pound(9 kg) turkey.
Don't have poultry seasoning on hand? Try this poultry seasoning recipe.