This is the traditional seasoning recipe for Cajun Style Blackened Fish
. Apply this rub on the fish and place it on an extremely hot cast iron skillet. Trust me when I say that this will be a delicious treat.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Mix together and store in an airtight container, in a cool, dark place.