This rub combines the flavors of sweet and heat. You can adjust the heat by using mild or medium chili powder. If you really want to make spice it up, then add an extra tablespoon of cayenne. This is a perfect rub for great BBQ Beef Ribs.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 1/4 cup/60 mL paprika
- 1/4 cup/60 mL mild or medium chili powder
- 1/4 cup/60 mL brown sugar
- 1/4 cup/60 mL ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL cayenne
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL salt
Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Apply about 2 tablespoons of rub to each side of the rack. Prepare smoker and add ribs.