Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 3/4 cup/180 mL
- 1/4 cup/60 mL kosher salt
- 1/4 cup/60 mL paprika
- 3 tablespoons/45 mL coriander seeds
- 3 tablespoons/45 mL brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL yellow mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL white peppercorns
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
Combine coriander seeds, peppercorns and mustard seeds in a spice grinder. Grind coarsely. Add in remaining ingredients and mix well. Rub is now ready to use. It may be stored, refrigerated in an airtight container.
Get Step by Step instructions for making pastrami.