These quick and easy rib tips are loaded with delicious flavor and make a great appetizer or meal.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: Serves 6 to 8 as an appetizer
- 2 pounds pork rib tips (rib strips)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
Trim rib tips of excess fat. Rub with Worcestershire sauce. Combine brown sugar, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, black pepper and sprinkle evenly over ribs. Place on medium hot grill and sear. Move to indirect heat and continue grilling for 30 minutes or until done.