This pork chop recipe is the perfect make ahead meal. Put everything together to marinate and when meal time
comes just throw the chops on a hot grill and you can be ready to eat in 15 minutes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
Total Time: 39 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
- 6 pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup/60 mL orange juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL lime juice
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon/5 mL salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/5 mL red pepper flakes
Place pork chops in a resealable plastic bag. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Seal bag and allow to marinate for 4-6 hours in refrigerator. Preheat grill for medium heat. Remove pork chops
from bag and discard marinade. Place chops onto grill and cook for 10-12 minutes per side. When meat is no longer pink, remove from heat and serve.