This grilled pizza recipe is a great way to serve up those pulled pork leftovers.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Makes 4 personal pizzas
- 1 pound pulled pork meat
- 1 red onion, cut into thin slices
- 2 medium dill pickles, cut into thin slices
- 4 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups grate mozzarella cheese
- one recipe Pizza Dough or one package frozen pizza dough
Preheat grill. Divide pizza dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll into rounds about 8 to 9 inches in diameter. Place pizza rounds on hot grill. Allow to slight brown on both sides. Remove from grill and top with barbecue sauce, pulled pork, onion, pickles, tomatoes and cheese, in that order. Return to the grill over a low heat. Close lid and grill until cheese is melted. Remove and serve.