This is a simple sausage sandwich for any occasion. Top off with your favorite condiments.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 sandwiches
- 1 pound Kielbasa, preferably whole
- 4 to 6 sandwich rolls, 6 inches
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Combine mayonnaise, olive oil, mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cut kielbasa into 4 equal length pieces. Place on a lightly oiled grill rack and allow to cook for 4-6 minutes. Remove from heat. Place whole sandwich buns on rack. Make sure to oil grill rack before placing the bread on it. Toast for 1-2 minutes and remove form grill. Slice bread and place a kielbasa in each. Top off with horseradish mayonnaise.