Want to get that great Teriyaki flavor into your favorite dish? This marinade
is sure to add flavor to whatever you're grilling. This marinade works particularly well with pork and poultry. You can make an extra batch, boil it down until thickened and drizzle on top of sliced grilled meats and vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 cups
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
Combine all ingredients and mix until sugar is completely dissolved.