If you want to add Chinese flavors to anything you're grilling, then this is a great marinade. Make this marinade a day in advance to get the most out of the flavors. It's perfect of beef and poultry.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: Makes 1 2/3 cups/400 mL
- 2/3 cup/160 mL minced green onions
- 1/4 cup/60 mL soy sauce
- 1/4 cup/60 mL dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL chili oil
- 2 teaspoons/30 mL sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons/30 mL five-spice powder
Combine all ingredients and well well. Great on beef or poultry. Make a day in advance to enhance flavors but this one shouldn't be stored too long.