Doug Freeman sent in this marinade recipe for grilled pork. You may leave out the liquid smoke if you are so inclined.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup peanut oil (no substitutions)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid hickory smoke
- 1 teaspoon garlic power or 3 cloves fresh pressed
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley flakes
Marinade pork chops or tenderloin in a Zip-Top bag for at least 4 hours, shaking often. One can also freeze bags of pork chops, marinade and all. They will last up to six months in the freezer if you burp all of the air out of the Zip-Top bag first.