Satay is one of the most popular ways to grill meats. These kebabs are made with thin strips of meat and this marinade adds an authentic Asian flavor to it.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Makes about 2 1/4 cups
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chunky style peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- juice from 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
Combine and mix all ingredients together. Can be stored for a short time in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Good for most any meat. Marinade time is about 1 hour for pieces cut into 1 inch cubes.