This is a basic but great hamburger with the bacon and onion right inside the patty. You can also add cheese to the filling or top it off with a nice slice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Makes 4 1/2-pound burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round
- 1/2 cup cooked and minced bacon
- 1/2 cup bar-b-que sauce (your favorite flavor)
- 1 small minced onion or 2 tablespoons of dried minced onion
- Any of your favorite toppings for hamburger
Mix ingredients together. Shape into patties and grill over prepared grill until done. Top with steak sauce such as A1 or Heinz or just plain ketchup and mustard will do. Served well with baked beans and steak fries.