Richard Donner sent me this recipe. If you can't find honey garlic sausage I would suggest using a sweet Italian sausage instead.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Makes 6 burgers
- 2 pounds of fresh ground chuck
- 1/2 pound of fresh ground honey garlic sausage
- 1 1/2 cups of Kellogg's Special K cereal (crushed)
- 2 fresh eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder (or as much fresh garlic as you want)
- 1 cup very finely chopped onion
Combine ground chuck, ground sausage, cereal, and eggs in a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients slowly until everything is mixed thoroughly. Form into patties. Place on grill and cook for 5-6 minutes per side. Remove and enjoy!