Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
Yield: Makes 6 3/4-pound burgers
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chip crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1 1 oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno jelly
- 11 /2 teaspoons finely minced jalapeno pepper
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan until hot. Add the diced onions and cook over medium heat until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Let cool. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ground beef, seasoning mix, parsley, and potato chip crumbs. Add cooked onions and mix well. Form into 6 patties.
- For topping, mix together jalapeno jelly, sour cream, diced red pepper, and minced jalapeno. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Grill patties over charcoal briquettes 4-6 minutes per side or until meat is no longer pink in the center. Top with about 2 tablespoons of topping.
Recipe created by football analyst, Mike Golic, on behalf of Kingsford® charcoal