This is a great way to spice up a regular hamburger. More jalapenos can be added if you like it extra hot.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes
Yield: Makes 6 1/2-pound burgers
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1-2 pickled jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 package dried onion soup mix
- 1/2 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or more if needed)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices of American cheese (or cheese of choice)
Mix together all seasonings, including jalapenos, to ground beef in a in a large mixing bowl. Form mixture into 6 half-inch-thick patties. Preheat grill for high heat. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until desired level of doneness is achieved. Place cheese on burgers when finished cooking.