The Bottom Line
- Very energy efficient gas grill
- Extremely high temperature output
- Solid, high quality construction
- Limited features for the price
- Relies completely on Infra-red technology
- Three 16,000 radiant glass infra-red gas burners
- 573 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 768 gas grills
- 48,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- All parts that come in contact with the food are removable for easy cleaning
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Large removable stainless steel drip tray
- Push Button electric igniter
Guide Review - TEC Sterling G3000FR Infra-Red Gas Grill
Normally this grill would be considered seriously underpowered when you compare the BTU output with the size of the cooking surface. However, the radiant glass infra-red technology allows this grill to produce so much power that it can sear the surface of a steak while leaving the middle cool. This makes this grill one of the ultimate steak grills capable of professional searing.
This is an all or nothing infrared grill. While some grills offer infrared burners as an extra this one is all infrared. This means you need to do some learning to use this grill to its fullest but if this is the grill you choose you shouldn't have any trouble.