The Bottom Line
- Incredible Design
- Fantastic Grilling abilities
- Powerful burners for great temperatures
- A very expensive grill
- Two high precision W-shape stainless steel 25,000 BTU burners
- 460 square inches of primary cooking area for a total of 565 square inches
- 50,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 14,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with full kit rated at 50-pounds
- Complete heavy 304 type stainless steel construction
- Electronic igniter
- Internal 50-Watt halogen light
- High temperature ceramic briquette barrier
- Lifetime warranty
- Available add-on features include side burners and full rotisserie kits
Guide Review - DCS 30-inch Professional Grill
The superior design of the W-shaped ported stainless steel burners gives maximum heat output at a relatively low BTU rating. The control valves are highly adjustable, giving you a great range of heat control. The extra thick 304-type stainless steel provides not only a beautiful finish but great heat retention and insulation.
The powerful rotisserie system on this grill can hold 50-pounds or meat without struggling. You can put pretty much anything you want on this spit as long as it isn't wider than about 28 inches.
This grill is available in propane and natural gas and usually sold head only. This means that you don't get the cart to hold it up. But at a few thousand dollars you might as well go all the way and have it put into a custom enclosure.