The Bottom Line
- Complete stainless steel construction
- High and even heating
- Full Rotisserie kit and side burner included
- Weak side burner construction
- Three stainless steel burners with complete stainless steel components
- 61,000 total BTUs
- 694 square inches of total cooking area
- Stainless steel rear mounted rotisserie burner with full rotisserie kit
- Roll top lid
- Stainless steel cooking grates with narrow gaps for grilling smaller foods
- Electronic Ignition
- Full width stainless steel drip pan funnels grease away from the burners
- Side burner included
Guide Review - Napoleon Ultimate Stainless Steel (PTSS450RB)
Napoleon makes some of the best mid to high range gas grills on the market and this all stainless steel unit ranks right up there among the best. The high BTU output of the three burners give you a lot of versatility from high temperature direct grilling to low temperature indirect grilling. The standard rotisserie kit with rear mounted infrared burner is great too.
My biggest problem with this unit is that its cart, though fully enclosed isn't much better than the lower end grills. The standard welded frame lacks a certain style and makes the unit look a little less expensive than it really is. I would think that at nearly $2,100 you should get a better frame. But then that's just my opinion.
Beyond that this really is a great grill. The features from the easy lift roll top lid to the grease management is fantastic. This grill won't give you flare-up problems and will also put out a lot of heat. The stainless steel burners are among the best in their class and the solid brass control valves won't lose function anytime soon.
This grill comes with the standard limited lifetime warranty, meaning that the parts that really will last forever are guaranteed for as long as you live. Considering that the entire grill is made from high quality stainless steel, it will last a long time. The burners and internal components still have a good warranty, which I don't think you'll really need.