The Bottom Line
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Double walled hood and body
- Excellent heat output
- Full feature grill with side burner and rotisserie system
- At about $2,600 there are a lot of great grills to choose from
- Very standard appearance
- Five 13,000 BTU tubular stainless steel burners
- 656 square inches of primary grill in space for a total cooking area of 871 square inches
- 65,000 BTU output from the main burners
- Electronic Ignition
- 17,00 BTU side burner
- Full rotisserie kit included
- 9mm stainless steel cooking grates
- Double walled hood and body construction
- Available on cart or head only
Guide Review - Electrolux 44-Inch (E44LK60ESS) Gas Grill Review
A few years back the Electrolux decided to get into the gas grill market. They contracted with Sureheat, makers of brands of gas grills, to produce this line of gas grill. The Electrolux grills are made in the United States or China. Look at the box to see where your grill was made. The Electrolux line represents a high end line of completely stainless steel grills (304 stainless). This unit is the smallest and sells for around $2,600. Electrolux is marketing this grills through kitchen appliance stores.
The Electrolux 44 inch gas grill is a five burner unit with no real features other than basic grilling. The overall construction for this unit is comparable with similarly priced grills. While this grill is on cart it is available head only for a custom installation. Electrolux are building these grills to get into the growing outdoor kitchen market.
If you are willing to pay the price this grill will give you a full function unit with plenty of cooking space for small parties. The five burner design and good heat output will give you short preheat times and plenty of searing power. If there is anything to criticize this grill for it is it's lack of innovative design. It looks like most grills in this price range.