The Bottom Line
- Even, high heat from 4 stainless steel burners.
- Quality construction with double layer stainless steel for insulation
- Good warranty.
- Higher price, partly driven by the Weber name.
- Limited features for the price on this unit. More features drive up the price.
- 44,000 BTUs from four stainless steel burners.
- Stainless steel "flavorizer bars" burn off almost all the grease that drips from foods.
- 504 square inches of primary grilling area with 700 square inches of total cooking space.
- Dual layer stainless steel lid that keeps heat in and keeps the outside cooler.
- Slide out grease catcher for easy cleaning.
- Enclosed bottom storage space.
- Fold up side work tables.
Guide Review - Weber Summit Silver A Gas Grill
Not only is this a great cooking grill with plenty of even heat, but it is a great looking grill with good control and versatility. If you consider this the base unit you can add up to $700 more by the time you get to the top, but either way this series is a collection of really great, high quality grills.
The four burner configuration gives you great versatility in your grilling. You can almost surround foods grilled indirectly or you can create a wide range of temperature zones for grilling all kinds of foods simultaneously. The ability to grill one thing hot and fast while grilling something slower and lower is a great feature.
Weber products today have great warranties and a long history behind them. Take care of this investment and it will last a long time.