The Bottom Line
- Inexpensive Grill
- Low grade stainless steel
- Plastic knobs and handle mounting
- Poor quality construction
- Three 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- 468 square inches of primary cooking space for a total grilling area of 624 square inches
- 45,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU side burner
- Electronic Ignition
- Complete 430 stainless steel construction
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
Guide Review - North American Outdoors Gas Grill - Discontinued
This basic gas grill is an attempt at putting together a low priced (around $200) gas grill that looks like a nice stainless steel unit. Unfortunately this grill is an exercise in minimalism, metal minimalism. There is as little metal in this grill as possible and the metal of choice is low quality 430 stainless steel. The assembly is weak and lightweight. If you are looking at this grill try pressing down on the frame. You will see exactly how unstable it is.
This grill, sold exclusively through Target Stores (though it might spread) is equipped with a side burner and electronic ignition giving you a fantastically featured grill for the price, however you will do better off to look for something without stainless steel or the side burner.