The Bottom Line
- Durable and stable construction
- Backed by Weber with full 24/7 support
- Inexpensive full function grill
- Thin materials can make it a little fragile
- Low grade stainless steel (430) used on many body parts
- Three 12,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 418 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 550 square inches
- 36,000 BTU output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU flush mounted side burner
- Electronic Ignition
- Stainless Steel Wire Cooking Grates
- Porcelain coated steel barrier
- Lid mounted thermometer
- Propane tank and cover not included
Guide Review - Ducane Affinity 3200
In order to stay competitive in a quickly changing industry Weber has moved production of its entire Ducane line of grills to China (and some of the Weber line too). This means a complete redesign of the Ducane grills and with it be get the Affinity line. These grills are at the bottom end of the line, but still include an impressive list of features for a good price. Consider it the value line gas grills.
The Affinity 3200 is a basic grill with a standard side burner. If you want a basic grill then this is a good unit for you to look at. While a little thin on materials this is a good grill for around $350USD.
You will still get full support from Weber for this grill and my understand is that parts and accessories for these units were ready to ship before the grills were. The warranty is good, so hang on to your paperwork. Despite support and warranties though, I would strongly recommend the cover for this unit.
This line of Ducane grills is available through Ace Hardware stores and of outlets. See Ducane's website to find a dealer near you.