The Bottom Line
- Dual-Tube Stainless Steel Burners are Amazing
- Solid Construction with Durable Components
- Linear Flow Control Values give you Great Control
- High Heat Output
- Full Rotisserie System
- Thin cast aluminum lid and body
- Three 14,667 BTU Dual-Tube stainless steel burners
- 450 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 725 square inches
- 44,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Solid stainless steel cooking grates
- 18,000 BTU rear mounted stainless steel rotisserie burner
- Electronic Ignition
- Cast Aluminum body with 304 stainless steel components
- Good warranty
- Full rotisserie kit included
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
Guide Review - Broil King Sovereign 70 Gas Grill
The Dual-Tube stainless steel burners on this grill are unique and revolutionary. Broil-King is famous for its infinity-8 burner. Well, these burners give you something no other tubular burner can, even gas flow front to back. The inner tube distributes gas throughout the outer tube that then delivers a true, even flow of gas. Simply an amazing design.
This grill comes with a full rotisserie kit including an 18,000 BTU rear mounted rotisserie burner. The body is a combination of cast aluminum and stainless steel. All components on this grill are made to last, but I would still recommend a good cover to protect it from the elements.
What you get with this grill is a great piece of cooking equipment for a good price. So bypass the big stainless steel units that look good but don't cook well and take a close look at this grill.