The Bottom Line
- High even heat output from 44,000 BTUs
- Linear flow control values give you great control
- Multi-layer and reversible cooking grids
- Under powered side burner
- 35,000 BTU Stainless Steel Super 8 Dual control main burner
- 350 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 520 square inches
- 10,000 BTU side burner
- Three multi-level porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Stainless steel "Flav-R-Wave" vaporization barrier
- Linear control valves provide a high level of burner control
- Built in thermometer
- Rotary ignition
- 5 year burner warranty that promises even heating to 600 degrees F.
- Quick and Easy Assembly
Guide Review - Broil King Monarch 40 Gas Grill
This grill has the same grilling characteristics of the more expensive Broil King grills but with out all the accessories. If you are looking for a basic grill that will last and provide great grilling then you really should look at this model.
Cast aluminum body with stainless steel cover over the lid. Standard cart configuration but this model is available in a wide range of mounting options. This grill uses the Super-8 Infinity burner, a dual controlled burner that is one of the best ever invented.