The Bottom Line
- Best quality stainless steel construction
- Huge cooking area
- Amazing rotisserie system
- Independent grilling zones
- More than $10,000USD
- Four dual controlled 30,000 BTU E-shaped cast stainless steel burners for 8 burner zones
- 1,060 square inches of primary grilling space
- 120,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Two flush mounted 18,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burners with full kit included
- Grill area is divided into four individual zones giving you the flexibility to fire up one area or all four.
- Dedicated 2,500 BTU smoker burner and smoker box
- Hood design keeps the elements out of this grill
- Internal halogen lights
- Digital built in thermometer with meat probe
- Available with welded rod stainless steel or porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
Guide Review - Fire Magic Echelon E1060
R. H. Peterson's Fire Magic line of Gas Grills are some of the best on the market and this is the biggest and the best they make. This unit have a maximum of 120,000 BTUs from four dual controlled cast stainless steel burners under 1,060 square inches of primary cooking space (you can get welded stainless steel rod or porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates).
Ideally this is the perfect grill for your company, resort, hotel, empire, etc. It is huge and with a starting price over $10,000USD it is the kind of grill you don't buy for the occasional cookout. The superior engineering of this unit means you can rely on it for excellent cook and to put up with a lot of punishment. There isn't a part about this grill that wasn't worked over and analyzed to death.
One of the particularly nice features on this grill is the divided fire box. Each of the four burners (dual controlled)is placed into a divided box to focus the heat of that burner onto the cooking surface. This lets you fire up one of the four zones to cook over and still have fantastic heat without preheating the entire grill.
Some of the accessories for this unit include a remote controlled automatic lid opener. Yes, you can open the lid on this grill by remote control (if you get this option). There are also a wide range of side burner arrangements you can go with.