The Bottom Line
- Beautiful Design
- Solid construction with great attention to detail
- Wide range of accessories, features and add-ons
- Excellent cooking system
- Ceramic briquette barrier can cause some flare-ups
- Three 25,000 BTU Stainless Steel burners
- 801 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 1,000 square inches
- 75,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 16,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with full kit and two position rotisserie
- Complete seamless welded 304 stainless steel construction
- 3/8 inch hexagonal stainless steel cooking grates
- Electric ignition
- Two built in halogen grill lights
- High temperature ceramic briquette barrier
Guide Review - Twin Eagles Pinnacle Series 42-Inch
This 42-inch wide gas grill is a monster with 800 square inches and three 25,000 BTU burners. There is plenty of power in this unit to do a wide range of grilling tasks. This unit also comes with a full function, two position rotisserie system that lets you control the distance to the burner (unlike many gas grills).
The stainless steel hexagonal cooking grates maximize contact between metal and meat, giving you much closer restaurant style searing marks. These heavy duty cooking grates are unique to the industry and heavy enough to hold a lot of heat. These heavy duty cooking grates sit over high temperature ceramic briquettes that distribute heat and burn off drippings. All in all this is one of the best cooking systems in the world.
Like all gas grills in this prices range (around $6,400USD) this unit comes with a wide range of add-ons and accessories, as well as mounting options.