The Bottom Line
- Even grilling with 3 burners and a design to spread the heat
- Solid construction that is built to last
- Multiple colors to choose from
- Lower than average BTU output
- You do pay a certain amount for the Weber name
- Replacement parts can be expensive
- Three 12,000 BTU Stainless Steel burners
- 36,000 BTU total from the main burners
- Solid welded frame gives it a very stable feel that many gas grills lack.
- 424 square inches of primary cooking area with 611 square inches of total cooking area.
- Flavorizer bars optimize heat distribution, create smoke and protect burners from drippings.
- 12,000 BTU side burner on side table with cover
- Removable side table with fold up work area
- Two stainless steel doors in an enclosed cart
- Strong warranty and 24/7 support from Weber
- Available in propane or natural gas
Guide Review - Weber Genesis Silver C Gas Grill - Discontinued
Weber makes the most recognized, durable, and useful gas grills on the market. The Weber Genesis Silver Series represents a high quality grill for a lower price than Weber's fancier models. This gas grill will get you through most anything you want to grill with very even heating, high temperatures and a large grilling surface.
While a price around $650 might seem excessive, this grill delivers a very solid construction, attractive appearance and great grilling. With a limited lifetime warranty you should be able to keep this grill burning for many years to come. As with any grill you will need to take care of it, but this is one grill you won't end up throwing out in a couple of years. The grill is a combination of cast aluminum, enameled steel and stainless steel.
This unit includes a 12,000 BTU side burner. Now most people don't end up getting much use out of a side burner so think about it before you pay the extra for it. The real advantage of a Weber is the excellent service and support that includes a 24/7 toll free phone line to get your questions answered and to take full advantage of the strong warranty.