The Bottom Line
- Complete 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Full Feature Grill with Rotisserie and Side Burner
- Firemagic Engineering
- Excellent Grease Management System
- Not really an inexpensive grill
- Three 16,000 BTU stainless steel U-shape burners
- 648 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 820 square inches
- 48,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU side burner under a flush mounted cover
- 10,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with full rotisserie kit
- 304 stainless steel welded rod cooking grids
- Double layer hood with center mounted thermometer
- Electronic Ignition
- Funneled grease management with slide out drip tray
- Made in the United States by R.H. Peterson
Guide Review - American Outdoor Grill 36 inch
At the heart of this grill is a triple "U" shaped burner system that gives you an even heat because the flame is spread out evenly inside the firebox. The 48,000 BTU maximum output seems a little light for the 648 square inches of primary grilling space, but efficient design make up for underpowered output. You will get plenty of heat out of this grill and certainly be able to get a good sear on meats. The firebox is welded and sealed so you won't get grease running down the back or pooling in corners like you do on many grills. This reduces flare-ups and helps keep the grill clean.
This grill also features a standard rotisserie burner system with 1 10,000 BTU rear mounted infrared burner and full rotisserie kit with a 12 to 15 pound capacity motor.
The side burner on this unit is basic but functional. What you are really buying here is a durable stainless steel gas grill for less than $2,500. This might not seem like a lot in comparison to many mass market grills, but it stands head and shoulders above those lesser stainless steel units.