The Bottom Line
- Complete 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Full Feature Grill with Rotisserie and Side Burner
- Firemagic Engineering
- Excellent Grease Management System
- Expensive 2-burner gas grill
- Two 16,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners
- 432 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 547 square inches
- 32,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU side burner under a flush mounted cover
- 10,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with rotisserie kit included
- 304 stainless steel welded rod cooking grids
- Double layer hood with center mounted thermometer
- Electronic (AA-Battery) Ignition
- Funneled grease management with slide out drip tray
- Made in the United States by R.H. Peterson
Guide Review - American Outdoor Grill 24 inch
At the heart of this grill is a dual "U" shaped burner system that gives you an even heat because the flame is spread out evenly inside the firebox. The 32,000 BTU maximum output seems a little light for the 414 square inches of primary grilling space, but efficient design make up for underpowered output. You will get plenty of heat out of this grill and certainly be able to get a good sear marks on meats. The firebox is welded and sealed so you won't get grease running down the back or pooling in corners like you do on many grills. This reduces flare-ups and helps keep the grill clean.
This grill also features a standard rotisserie burner system with 10,000 BTU rear mounted infrared burner and full rotisserie kit.
The side burner on this unit is basic but functional. What you are really buying here is a durable stainless steel gas grill for less than $1,900. This might not seem like much in comparison to many mass market grills, but it stands head and shoulders above those lesser stainless steel units.