The Bottom Line
- High even heat output from 40,000 BTUs
- Linear flow control values give you great control
- Great grill for the price
- Under powered side burner
- 40,000 BTU Dual-H stainless steel main burner (two zones)
- 400 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 700 square inches
- 10,000 BTU standard side burner
- Porcelain coated cast iron grates
- Stainless Steel "Flav-R-Wave" vaporization barrier
- Electronic (AA-Battery) Igniter
- Hood Mounted Thermometer
Guide Review - Broil-Mate Model #155364
This grill has the same grilling characteristics of the more expensive Broil-King grills but with out all the accessories. If you are looking for a basic grill with lots of space that will last and provide great grilling then you really should look at this model. The warranty on this grill is also great and Broil Mate (a division of Onward Manufacturing) has a great reputation for service. Made in Canada this grill is typically available through specialty retailers.
Cast aluminum body is durable and should hold it's appearance for many years if you keep it clean and keep it covered. Standard cart configuration with two side tables. What this grill delivers is great grilling abilities at a very reasonable price (around $230USD to start).