The Bottom Line
- High BTU output for the size
- Heavy Porcelain Coated Cooking Grates
- Low quality stainless steel won't retain its appearance over time
- Limited overall construction quality
- Rotisserie system not standard
- Cheap porcelain barrier
- Four 13,000 BTU 304 stainless steel burners
- 522 square inches of primary grilling area for a total cooking area of 700 square inches
- 52,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Stainless steel and cast aluminum construction. 304 stainless on the hood and control panel
- Relatively heavy porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- 12,000 BTU side burner
- Push and turn igniters on knobs
- Enclosed cabinet
- Does not include cover, rotisserie or propane tank
- Imported exclusively for Lowe's by BBQTek (formerly Pyromagic)
Guide Review - Perfect Flame 4-Burner Gas Grill
The emphasis on stainless steel gives us grills like this one. The low quality stainless steel on this grill is little more than decorative. The basic grill isn't bad, but would have benefited from better quality internal components and a stronger cart design. Instead we get stainless steel parts that don't have the quality to stand up to the elements and parts like the flimsy porcelain coated burner tents that do little to distribute heat or even protect the stainless steel burners.
On the other hand this grill can't be called wimpy. The 52,000 BTUs from the main burners is a lot of heat (and a lot of fuel) for the relatively small size of this grill. In fact it is probably more than the grill really needs, suggesting that this grill was designed for the person looking for power versus quality. At around $300USD you can certainly get a better quality grill, probably with this power, but I would certainly recommend looking elsewhere for a good grill.
Perfect flame is a store brand of Lowe's Home Improvement stores and made specifically for them by the same maker of BBQ Grillware grills.