The Bottom Line
- All stainless steel parts are 304 quality
- Full function grill for under $500USD
- This grill is packed with virtually every feature imaginable
- Lightweight stainless steel burners
- Three 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- 550 square inches of primary grilling area for a total of 675 square inches of cooking space
- 45,000 BTU total output from main burners
- 12,000 BTU brass cap side burner
- Three position porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- 12,000 BTU rear mounted rotisserie burner with full rotisserie kit
- 304 stainless steel, cast aluminum and steel construction
- Electronic igniter
- Internal LED grill lights
Guide Review - Fiesta Blue Ember 3-Burner Gas Grill
Fiesta has been making gas grills in North America for years. Typically they have produced low priced grills of good quality without a lot of extras. This grill is considerably more money than and loaded with features, many of them rather unique. The three position cooking grates are similar to those used on Broilmaster grills. By turn them around and over you can change the distance between the burners and the cooking surface by a little more than two inches. Since there are three separate grates you can set up different cooking zones. Of course this could also be accomplished adjusting the burners.
This grill plugs in to power the internal LED grill light and to provide power to the rotisserie motor. Mounted on the back of the grill is a pair of sockets that will let you plug in your radio or anything else you need to power while grilling. In addition to this you also get an internal smoker box, full function side burner and rotisserie system, chill-able side table compartment, and a bottle opener.
This is a good sized grill and well made. All stainless steel parts are 304 stainless steel. The assembly is very good. While the fire box is pretty basic all those features add a lot to this grill, making it the ultimate grill gadget.
This grill has been very popular and accessories have been hard to find (as has the grill). This may account for why customer service from Fiesta has been slow.
This grill has been recalled. Read More.