The Bottom Line
- Solid construction of cast iron and 304 stainless steel
- High and even heat output
- Lighted control panel
- Heavy lid
- Basis gas grill for nearly $1,000
- Three 13,500 BTU 304 Stainless Steel tubular burners
- 440 square inches of primary cooking area for a total grilling space of 673 square inches
- 40,500 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Mixed enameled coated cast iron, porcelain coated steel, and heavy gauge 304 stainless steel body
- Heavy porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Propane tank, rotisserie kit, and cover sold separately
- Made in the United States by MHSC for their Vermont Castings Grill Line
Guide Review - Vermont Castings 3-Burner VCS332ESP
The Vermont Castings 3-Burner Signature Gas Grill is the smallest sized and most basic unit of the grill line. You get a simple 3-burner gas grill. An optional 15,000 BTU side burner (either standard or infrared searing burner) under a flush mounted cover can be added for extra money.
The construction of this gas grill is heavy (and I mean heavy) porcelain coated cast iron and 304 stainless steel. The construction is good quality and the materials are very good considering the price range (look to spend nearly $1,200USD for this gas grill). Look for this grill to last many years and provide very good grilling. If you are looking for a basic grill and want something more durable that the mass market products out there, this is one grill to consider.